I LOVE KLADOW – comfortable, completely renovated EFH with beautiful garden in Berlin-Kladow (Reserved)
Do you love the peace, the nature, the water? Then you are right here, because this idyllically situated, comfortable house with Italian flair is looking for a new owner! On offer is a lovingly renovated bungalow from 1964 with a partial basement. The house is located in a quiet street, on a dreamlike 789m2 large plot, with a garage and a garden house. The house was extensively renovated and modernized in 2001 and in 2014 the gable roof was completely renewed. The living space on the first floor is about 115m2. Due to the practical, partly open layout and approx. 3m high ceilings, the house appears spacious. Thoroughly renovated was also the approx. 60m2 large basement. Here the rooms are equipped with heating and mostly with windows. Guests will find there a cozy daylight room with adjoining shower room. From the garage, which is also heated, you have convenient access to the house and garden. The garden is beautifully landscaped and easy to maintain, also impresses with the old trees. The house is suitable for families as well as for people who want to live comfortably in harmony with nature in old age. Potential of the property is also in the possibility of expansion, because the house could also be enlarged by a full floor.
This house is quietly located in the Berlin district of Kladow in the south of Spandau. Kladow - a village-like Berlin district surrounded by forests and meadows on one side and the waters of the Havel and the Groß Glienicker Lake on the other - is characterized by its high quality of life due to many recreational opportunities such as water sports, horseback riding, cycling, hiking or golf. Various shopping facilities are available in Alt-Kladow or on the former airfield Gatow in well-stocked supermarkets or retail stores. Restaurants, doctors, various schools and daycare centers are available in the area. The well-known Golfclub Gatow can also be reached in a few minutes by car. With the bus X34 (direction Zool. Garten) and with the bus 134 (direction Rathaus Spandau, Fernbahnhof) one is very well connected to the city center or further destinations. By car it takes about 25 min. to Kurfürstendamm, to Potsdam it is also about 25 min. The location offers the charm of rural idyll with the proximity to the offerings of the city of Berlin and Potsdam.
The equipment and design include:
- renovated bungalow with gable roof,
- thoughtful, practical floor plan with plenty of comfort,
- completely renovated in 2001: Windows, heating, electrical, bathrooms, floors, walls, facade and attic insulation,
- 2014 new roof,
- fireplace connection in the living room,
- oak parquet flooring in living room, bedrooms and hallway,
- approx. 3 m room height,
- safety glass windows with electric shutters,
- open kitchen with fitted kitchen (appliances from Miele and Liebherr),
- ground floor bathroom with tub and shower at ground level,
- all bathrooms (ground floor and basement) and guest toilet with windows,
- completely renovated basement with guest room and shower room,
- Laundry room, hobby room, storage rooms in the basement,
- Garage and two large outdoor parking spaces,
- 2 terraces: south side in front of the living room and east side,
- rainwater cistern for 7000 l,
- beautiful, view-protected garden with irrigation system, lawn robot,
- garden house, covered wooden stand, and much more.
ENERGY CERTIFICATE IS IN PROCESS
We will be happy to provide you with further information at any time.
Please inquire about us and our real estate offer also on our website: www.breamimmobilien.de
- Category: Upscale
- Garden use
- Senior friendly
Sakrower Kirchweg 76a
+49 179 110 76 58