Basic requirements to earn a tipster commission for property sales
You are a private person or a company and know a third party who would like to sell their property in Berlin or the surrounding area?
These are good basic requirements for earning a tipster commission as a tipster for real estate agents in Berlin or Brandenburg.
However, in order to ensure that the entire process, from placing the tip to invoicing and receiving the tipster commission, runs legally and as securely as possible, i.e. without complications or loss of commission, a few important points must be considered.
The most important points regarding the tipster commission
What are the most important aspects to look out for in a tipster commission for real estate, and what conditions must be fulfilled in order to be entitled to the tipster commission?
- Transparency: the seller must agree to his contact details being passed on to us real estate agents.
- No immediate family member or spouse: tipster must not live in the same household as the seller or be a member of the seller’s immediate family.
- The tipster must be at least 18 years old.
- Prerequisite for claim to tip commission: tip must have been one of the reasons for the conclusion of the seller’s agreement with the agency, property purchase contract must have been signed by a notary and the agent’s commission must have accrued in full to our agency.
- Important: The tipster is personally responsible for registering his activity, if required, as a business (§34c GewO) by law and for the proper taxation of the income. This applies to all types of tax. Enquiries with a tax advisor are strongly recommended! We cannot assume liability for the tax affairs of the tipster.
Amount of the tipster commission
You’re probably wondering whether it’s worth passing on a property selling tip?
Nowadays, with high property prices and low supply of property against high demand, we are very happy to receive any information about a property for sale.
Our client base of search clients is really swelling. We would love to place more properties for sale, but the demand far exceeds the supply. The concrete enquiries for commissionable search assignments are also growing.
We would like to make more searching clients happy and sell them a home of their own or a good investment as a retirement provision.
Every tip helps us and our search clients to find a property!
Therefore, we reward every tip that leads to a purchase with a good tip commission.
Depending on the property, we define the exact amount of the commission in consultation with you.
As a rule of thumb, you can expect an amount of up to 1% of the purchase price.
We look forward to your enquiry!
It’s worth checking with us.