1 HOUR FROM KU’DAMM – refurbished four-sided farm with great potential for extension in Ziesar
Those who love country life will feel at home here! This place is an oasis of peace and regeneration in the hectic everyday life, ideal for home office, for self-employed and creative people. Here you can freely design your life, there is enough space for several generations, for workshop, studio and much more.
The four-sided farm, built in 1908, was extensively renovated 5 years ago and is located about 1 hour from Berlin City West (Kudamm).
The property consists of a representative residential house with a mighty entrance gate into the enclosed courtyard. In the former stables, the attics above and the large barn you will find a lot of expansion reserve.
The living area has been considerably extended by the conversion of adjoining stable and attic rooms: on the first floor an open kitchen with high-quality EBK in country style with generous dining area and adjoining conservatory has been created. Behind it is a secluded guest area with its own entrance from the courtyard, with bedroom, guest bathroom and utility room. In the converted attic you will find a spacious office, yoga and fitness room. The residential house has a partial basement.
The other buildings of the courtyard are used as a carport, garage, storage rooms, bike room, tool room. Together with the very high unused attics above, they offer great potential for expansion for other purposes such as vacation homes, studios, business or other individual use.
From the landscaped courtyard, through the huge barn door, you enter the spacious garden: the romantic covered terrace by the barn, the 14x4m pool, the modern pergola, the view of the fields - here you can look into the distance and relax alone or with guests.
Last but not least, a plot of about 930 m² on the opposite side of the road is part of the offer.
A real estate offer for individualists who are looking for the tranquility of country life with simultaneous connection to the metropolis of Berlin.
South of Brandenburg an der Havel lies the picturesque and historic town of Ziesar. "ZI-E-SAR" is how it is pronounced. The name of the picturesque town indicates West Slavic origins. In the 14th-16th centuries, Ziesar was the seat of the bishops of Brandenburg and a residential town. The landmark is the castle of Ziesar.
In Ziesar you will find good shopping facilities in various supermarkets. The small town also offers an elementary school and comprehensive school.
The Hotel Burg Ziesar or the Pension Bergfried enjoy great popularity and are well attended.
The four-sided farm is located in a hamlet belonging to the town area. The next highway access is not far away. From here you can reach the city of Brandenburg in about 20 min, Potsdam in about 45 min. At the Berlin Kudamm you are in approx. 60 min.
The equipment and design includes:
- Four-sided yard with residence and lots of potential for expansion,
- family-owned since construction in 1908,
- picturesque, landscaped courtyard,
- 2016/17 extensive new renovation of the residential house,
- Renewal of roofs, electrical and water pipes,
- new heating system based on a well-maintained oil boiler,
- predominantly underfloor heating,
- modern plastic windows with shutters and fly screens,
- restored house facade with newly built entrance gate made of solid wood,
- very spacious daylight bathroom with free-standing bathtub, shower,
- high-quality fitted kitchen in country house style with appliances from MIELE, (new value ca.40.000,-€)
- large winter garden open to the kitchen with sun protection,
- bedroom with dressing room,
- living room with fireplace,
- guest area with own entrance, shower room and other rooms,
- house with partial basement,
- large extension reserves with a lot of height in the attic,
- numerous former stables converted into storage rooms,
- impressive barn with large passage gate,
- fantastic garden with unobstructed view of the fields,
- beautiful pool (14x4m, 1.5m deep) with electrically controlled cover and outdoor shower,
- Pergola (pavilion Fa. Schweitzer) and large, romantic seating area under the barn canopy,
- own modern small sewage treatment plant,
- own well for sprinkling water,
Since we do not determine object details ourselves, we do not assume any liability for this. Subject to change and advance sale.
This exposé is intended only for you personally. A passing on to third parties is bound to our explicit agreement and does not stop our claim for commission in case of a contract. All discussions are to be conducted through our office. In case of violation, we expressly reserve the right to claim damages up to the amount of our commission claims.
We are at your disposal for further information at any time.
Please inquire about us and our real estate offer also on our website: www.breamimmobilien.de.
- Category: Upscale
- Garden use
- Winter garden
Sakrower Kirchweg 76a
+49 179 110 76 58